This article is part of the R365 Payments training. Click here for more information on R365 Payments.
This article will outline the steps necessary to add or remove a Vendor to/from the R365 Payments Service after you have already completed the Initial Setup.
Add a Vendor to R365 Payments
- Open the Vendor record that will be setup to use R365 Payments.
- Note: This can be accomplished by any User that has Permissions to create or edit Vendor records.
- On the 'General' tab, ensure that the following fields have accurate information entered:
- Payment Term
- Note: All of your Vendor Records that are intended for Check Issuing through R365 Payments can only contain 5 digit zip codes. They should also not contain any special characters in the address fields (.,:;#@-*)
- On the 'Vendor Additional Info' tab, set the 'Payment Method' to 'R365 Payments'. If the Vendor requires an ACH payment, ensure to set the 'Bank Account Type', add the 'Bank Account Number' and 'Routing Number'. Save the record
- The Vendor is now ready to be used with R365 Payments!
Remove a Vendor from R365 Payments
To remove the Vendor from R365 Payments, navigate to the 'Vendor Additional Info' tab and check the 'Exclude from R365 Payments' checkbox. Doing so will also remove the requirement to complete certain fields for R365 Payments on the 'General' tab.