The GL Account Detail Export allows the User to drill into all transactions associated with a specified account(s).
This report also uses hyperlinked reference numbers that show their respective transaction entries in a new tab, but a key benefit of this report is that it can be emailed directly to a User by selecting the Mail icon next to the 'Customize' button and filling in the Content Details to request an Email Subscription.
To navigate to the GL Account Detail Export, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Financial' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'GL Account Detail Export', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Accounts Available - A listing of all GL Types
2) Account - A listing of all GL Accounts
3) Parent - This option either shows or hides Subaccounts of each Parent Account
4) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
5) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
6) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
7) End Date - The end date for the report
8) Show Unapproved - These options will either include or exclude Unapproved transactions
9) Calendar - These options allow the User to view GL Account Details based on a specific calendar
10) Sum by Transaction - When 'No' is selected, GL Accounts show more details if more than one transaction was made to that account
11) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Date - The date of the transactions broken down by GL Accounts and Locations
2) Type - The type of transaction
3) Ref. Number - The number that is connected to the transaction. When this hyperlinked number is clicked, the transaction details will open up in a new window
4) Company - The name of the Vendor that is connected to the transaction
5) Location - The restaurant Location that received the transaction
6) Comment/Item - Any comment or Quantity per Each Amount written in the transaction details
7) Debit - The amount the account is increased
8) Credit - The amount the account is decreased
9) Balance - The amount remaining for each GL Account by the addition and withdrawal of funds from each Account's transactions