This is a part of the Report Subscriptions feature. Click here to learn more about Report Subscriptions.
Report Subscriptions enable Users to receive the desired Reports via email daily, weekly, or monthly. These subscriptions can only be set up and managed through the Report Subscription Management page. Users who have the Report Subscription Security Role enabled as part of their Report Role will be able to create Report Subscriptions for the necessary Recipients. Click here to learn more about Report Subscriptions.
Creating a Report Subscription
After navigating to the Report Subscription Management Page, click '+ Add' in the top corner to create a new Report Subscription. The 'Add Email Subscription' modal will appear where details about this Report Subscription can be entered.
1) Report - A listing of all reports that can be selected for this Report Subscription. The Reports available in this listing are the Reports the User has access to based on their Report role
- Note: Only one Report can be selected
2) Report View - The Report Views that were created for this Report and that the Report will be ran by at the scheduled time. Select the desired view based on the Recipient(s) that will receive this Report. Click here to learn more about Report Views
3) Subscription Name - The name used for this Subscription. Enter in a unique name to differentiate this Report Subscription from other records on the Report Subscription Management Page
4) Active Toggle - This will activate the Report Subscription when toggled on. If this is not enabled, the Report Subscription can still be created but will remain inactive until activated
5) Frequency - The amount of time that the selected Report will be scheduled to run for. Select one of the following options:
- Daily - When selected, the User can choose whether the Report will be sent either on the weekdays only or every day
- Weekly - When selected, the User can choose the day(s) of the week that the Report should be sent
- Monthly - When selected, the User can choose either a specific day or a selected time of the month to send the Report
6) Start Date - The first day that the Report will be sent
7) Send Time - The time when the Report will send
8) Time Zone - The time zone to determine when the Report will send
9) Date Settings - The relative dates for which the Report's data is pulled. This section will only appear if the Report includes 'As Of' or 'Start' and 'End' dates in its Report Parameters. Depending on the selection made for this field, an additional field may appear where the number of days, the day of the week, or the date will need to be selected as well. Click here to learn more about Date Settings. The available Date Settings include:
- Days Before Run Date
- Note: This will be auto-selected if the Report View includes a 'Start' date of 'Yesterday'
- Run Date
- Note: This will be auto-selected if the Report View includes an 'End' date of 'Today'
- First Day of Previous Week
- Last Day of Previous Week
- First Day of Current Week
- First Day of Previous Month
- Last Day of Previous Month
- First Day of Current Month
- Custom Date
10) Recipients - The User(s) who will receive the selected Report. Both System and Non-System Users can have their Email Addresses entered
11) Subject - The subject line of the email. This can be helpful when a User receives multiple Report Subscriptions on a given day. Options include:
- R365 Default - This is the default R365 option, which will display as 'R365 Reports: (Report Name) as of (Date Time)'
- Subscription Name - This is the name set for the Subscription (#3)
- Custom - This will display a text field where a custom subject line up to 75 characters can be entered. Once selected, this field cannot remain blank
12) Export Type - The manner in which the Report will be shared. Options include:
When all details are entered, ensure to save the Report Subscription.
Report Subscription Notification
After a Report Subscription is saved, the report will be ran and emailed based on the selections made in the Subscription. This email will include details about the report along with an attached copy.