This article covers the following topics:
Users can locate the Mobile Employee Self Service pages under the 'My Pay' dropdown in the mobile navigation menu.
My Pay Home Page
Users can access the My Pay Home Screen by tapping 'Home' from the mobile navigation menu.
1) Payment Method - This sections lists the Employee's selection for their method of pay
- Note: Employees can edit their Payment Method and add or edit accounts by tapping 'Edit Payment Method.' To read more about editing Payment Methods, click here
2) Withholdings - This section allows Employee's to edit their selections for tax information and withholdings
- Note: Employees can edit City, State, and Federal Tax election information by tapping 'Edit Taxes and Withholdings.' The available options are dependent on the City and State of the Employee
- Note: Before editing filing status, Employees will be prompted to agree to the 'Electronic Records and Signature Disclosure'
3) Earnings - This section lists the Employee's earnings. Tap 'View all Earnings' to open the Earnings Page and view all Earnings to date
4) Personal and Contact Information - This section shows the Employee's Personal and Contact Information, including:
- Date of Birth
- SSN or ITIN
- Phone Number
- Physical Address
5) Employment Information - This section shows the Employee's information regarding their Employment, including:
- Date Employee was hired
- Job Title
- Pay Rate
The Earnings page lists all the Employee Earnings to date. They are listed with the Date and the Net Earnings. Employees can access the Earnings page by clicking 'Earnings' from the left navigation menu or by clicking 'View All Earnings' from the Earnings section of the Home Page.
The Employee Earnings list contains the date and the net earnings. From this screen, Users can tap 'Download' to download a PDF of the paystub.
The Time Off screen allows Users to see their accrued, requested, and remaining Paid Time Off (PTO). From this screen, Users can also request PTO and see any pending requests. To read about how to request PTO using My Pay, click here.
The Documents Screen lists the following Documents related to the Employee's Employment:
- Tax Forms - View or download any available Tax Forms
- Onboarding Documents - View, edit , or review the activity history of any documents related to the Onboarding process
- Signed Documents - View or download any Documents the Employee has signed. Documents that have been signed will be marked as while documents that still need signatures will be marked as . Tap a document to complete if necessary
To open the Documents page, click 'Documents' in the left navigation menu.
My Pay Desktop View
If necessary, the Workforce Employee Self Service portal is also accessible via web. To read more about the web version of the Workforce Employee Self Service Portal, click here.